The Biggest Loser: Asian Edition (Possibly)

I have watched over the news a while ago that an Asian edition of The Biggest Loser has just held an audition for participants here in the Philippines. Hmmm... Had I known about it, I think I might have auditioned. The show is similar in some ways as other reality shows, namely, Amazing Race, American Idol, America's Next Fashion Model, etc. But unlike these shows, The Biggest Loser seems to be more inspirational than the rest. It somehow touches its viewers much more than the other reality shows do.

Who wouldn't be inspired from these results?!?!

Tomorrow, I'll try to wake up early... try to walk/run a few kilometers, and, hopefully, be able to "gain" some of the results that Biggest Loser competition participants have.

Belated. :-)

1 comment:

  1. i've always wished for a philippine edition of this show because i'm supeeeeer GONNNA join. that's how desperate i am...

    ReplyDelete