PWLD 2: Walking for Fitness

Today, I am making a pledge: I will always walk everyday from my home to my work (UNLESS I am unable to walk for some reason -- and I hope it never happens). I have yet to check Wikimapia.org the distance between my place and my office. I used to take a cab (fare = 40.00) and jeepney (fare is just the minimum), so, it's really not that far.

Also, I am pledging I won't take the elevator in the morning as well as in the afternoon before I leave work. I'll have to spare those instances when I am in the company of my friends/colleagues during office hours, meaning, I'll still use the elevator but definitely less frequently (minus two instances to be exact, hehehe).

So, as part of my regular routine now, I have these:

  • Walk from home to office: n km
  • Climbing up to 4th floor: 54 steps (in the morning)
  • Going down to the lobby: 54 steps (in the afternoon)
  • Walk from office to home: n km
Good day to all.

1 comment:

  1. i do these alternatives too... i don't take the escalators and elevators anymore haha.

    ReplyDelete