PWLD 3: Online Support

Today, I did some things that will probably help me with my weight loss goals.

One, I joined a forum dedicated to people who are trying to lose weight. It's relatively new, and I hope it prospers and becomes a really active group of people who wants to help each other in attaining a healthy and fit lifestyle by, first, losing weight.

Two, I checked out two sites provided by Traveliztera (Ma'am, if you're reading this, I'm adding you up in my blog roll, I hope it's alright):


I saw the two sites from her blog. Anyway, looks like it's going to be helpful. I'll give it a shot.

And finally, three, sit-ups. :-) I am actually getting hooked on regular sit-ups/crunches at home. And this is in addition to the support I am receiving from my family. (Hahaha, parang sumuko na ako sa sarili ko no?) What I meant by support is that we only cook healthy foods now -- less cholesterol as much as we can, too.

So, for now, I think what I should also try to regulate/monitor is my sleeping pattern. Ouch. I usually sleep late at night and wake up early. Hayyy... the problem of being a corporate slave. :-(

Welcome, Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! So you're the newly registered forum member? Wow, thank u so much for the support! :) I'm also touched that you added me to your blog list. I added you too. :) I hope we can help each other in this weightloss thingy. :) See u! Will follow u! :) o yeah, good luck as well!

    ReplyDelete